This Easy Quick Shrimp Ramen Recipe is Low Carb, Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free and perfect for a busy weeknight, made in under 20 minutes!
Happy New Year! I'm welcoming in 2018 with a Spectacular Low Carb, Keto Recipe that's made in under 30 minutes! Not only will you love this meal for the speediness of getting it on the table, your family won't even notice the noodles are low carb! If you've been looking for a low carb Ramen recipe, keep reading this one will blow your mind!
There are a few low carb noodles on the market today that are fine and I will eat them, but getting my picky non-low-carb hubby and kids on board to eating them hasn't been successful. They just don't like the texture. But today I'm sharing the brand I found on Amazon that is outstanding and even my super picky hubby said he liked! Total miracle!
Could you make this recipe with zucchini noodles or another low carb noodle? Of course, use what you like, but if you want an authentic Ramen Like Noodle for dinner, try the Better Than brand! This post is not sponsored by them, I simply love the noodles!
I've got so many more recipes coming using these noodles! I finally feel like I can get my family on board and help lower their carbs by using these noodles in many traditional recipes. You could sub the zucchini noodles in my Mason Jar Zucchini Pasta Salad recipe, you could also use them in my Shrimp Zoodle Salad Recipe.
Hope your New Year is filled with exciting adventures, reaching your goals and lots of laughter and fun with family and friends!
Quick Low Carb Shrimp Ramen Stir Fry
For the Shrimp:
For the Ramen:
- 2 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 packages Low Carb Noodles 14 oz each
- 1 egg
Optional: crisp cooked bacon, chopped fresh parsley, scallions
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the sesame oil, ghee, rice vinegar, garlic and soy sauce. Heat to boiling then add the shrimp. Cook until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add the oil, onions and broccoli to the skillet and cook on medium high heat. Once onion is cooked and tender pour in some of the juice from the cooked shrimp. Cover the pan and cook the broccoli until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the Low Carb noodles to the pan, the beaten egg and the shrimp. Keep on low heat until the noodles are warmed through and the egg is cooked.
- Top with fresh parsley, scallions and soy sauce if desired.