This Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frozen Lemonade is just 5 calories per serving, sugar free, low carb and sure to hit the spot on a hot day!
What's better than a cold lemonade on a hot day?
A FROZEN one of course!
Even better when you can have a copycat version of a beloved chain restaurants frozen lemonade at HOME and SUGAR-FREE!!
Lemons are what make my summer go 'round!
No seriously, anything lemon during spring and summer and I'm all in. But when I can make a version of something at home my family is familiar with, I relish this opportunity all the more!
Just 3 ingredients is all you need!
Ok 5 if you count a pinch of salt and ice!!
Add some slices of lemon and a pretty straw and head outside for a relaxing time with family and friends. Knowing it's made without sugar, makes it taste all the more sweeter.
This type of beverage is best served outside on a swing. 🙂
Pure Joy from this momma when I see my kids laughing while I snap a few pics and they enjoy this Luscious frozen treat!
- It's always best to start with a small amount of liquid stevia and add more if you need the sweetness.
- You can also use Swerve sweetener if you don't like or have stevia. I would say start with just ¼ cup of the confectioners style.
- Plain stevia is fine as well if you don't have lemon flavored stevia.
Sugar-Free Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frozen Lemonade
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- ½ -2 teaspoons lemon liquid stevia
- pinch salt
- 3 cups ice
- Add the ingredients into a high powdered blender and blend until desired consistency.
- I suggest starting with ½ teaspoon of liquid stevia then taste and adjust to decide if it is sweet amount for you.
- If you'd like more lemon flavor add ¼ cup more lemon juice.