This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
A healthy, meat free lunchbox meal that doesn’t need heating and in fact, tastes best chilled over night. You could change out the edamame if you like with chicken or other beans for protein, but if you’ve never tried soybeans, now’s your chance! They are delicious in this salad. 🙂
The most scrumptious sides of PUMPKIN YOGURT and a diced mango make this a super luscious and good for you meal!
The recipe for the yogurt is linked to the Pumpkin Pancakes I posted on Monday. OH.SO. GOOD!
Edamame Millet Meal-To-Go
- 1 cup serving Toasted Millet Salad
- 1/2 cup edamame (soy beans)
- 1 mango diced
- 1 serving Pumpkin Yogurt
Servings: 1* Calories for Entire Meal-To-Go: 453* Fat: 11g* Cholesterol: 0mg* Sodium: 460mg* Carbs: 69g* Fiber: 11g* Sugars: 32g* Protein: 25g* Points+: 9*
Other Meal -To Go recipes you might like:
- Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Meal-To-Go: Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- Collard Green Mock Sushi Rolls Meal-To-Go: Gluten Free (can be vegetarian)
- Fruity Baked Quinoa Meal-to-Go: Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- Healthy Chicken Salad Lettuce Wrap Meal-To-Go: Gluten Free
- Healthy Collard Green Meal-To-Go: Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- Mayo Free Chicken Salad Meal-To-Go: Gluten Free
- Mayo Free Waldorf Salad Meal-To-Go: Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- Taco Salad Meal-To-Go & Peanut Butter Mousse Recipe
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Sandwich Meal-To-Go: Vegetarian