Gluten Free Pumpkin Flax Single Serve Muffin is made in 2 minutes and tastes like a pumpkin pie cake!
Got some extra pumpkin hanging around in your fridge from either cooking a pumpkin or purchasing a can of pure pumpkin? If so using a few tablespoons for this recipe is a quick and healthy breakfast! Recently I posted a Peanut Butter Flax single serve muffin. This recipe is simply an adaption of that, but both are fast and fantastic! Who doesn’t love a breakfast that is low cal, dairy and sugar free, high in fiber and protein?? I’d say it’s a win!
You can enjoy it in the dish with a spoon or pop it out with a fork and top it with some yogurt and cinnamon. It’s a giant size muffin as you can see but very satisfying and filling so you won’t be looking for a snack before lunch. 199 calories for a healthy breakfast is pretty good in my book.
You can also change the sweetener to a tablespoon of honey or a packet of powdered stevia or 1/2 tablespoon of erythritol. If you’d rather bake it than microwave that will work as well, just takes a tad bit longer of course. Either way it’s a breakfast for any woman or man on the go!
- Serves: 1
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 199
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Carbohydrates: 18.1g
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Sodium: 69mg
- Fiber: 11.3g
- Protein: 11.6g
- Cholesterol: 180mg
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup water, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 droppers vanilla stevia
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spray a 7 ounce ramekin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into ramekin.
- Microwave 2 minutes or bake at 350 degrees for 20-25minutes or until a toothpick in center comes out clean.