Who wouldn’t want an easy, no bake, delicious dessert you can make for yourself, family, and pretty enough for company as well? Nothing says summertime to me like cold desserts and snacks. I made this over the weekend for my family and they loved it. Super quick, cool and refreshing!
You can even change out the raspberries if you want and use blueberries or strawberries. It’s made with protein packed part-skim ricotta cheese and some lite cream cheese. One of these has 16 grams of protein in it!!!
If you don’t have chocolate raspberry stevia, use chocolate, vanilla or plain.
- 2 cups part-skim, Ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces lite cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon [url href=”http://iherb.com/p/9409?at=0&rcode=yaj035″ target=”_blank”]Liquid Stevia, Chocolate Raspberry[/url]
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or frozen, drained
- Add all ingredients except raspberries, to mixer and blend for about a minute until smooth.
- Gently fold in raspberries, save some for topping each dish.
- Divide evenly among four small cups and chill for about a half hour.
- Top with [url href=”https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/stevia-sweetened-strawberry-dairy-free-whipped-cream/” target=”_blank”]Dairy Free Sugar Free Whipped Cream[/url] if desired!
Looking for dairy free pudding? Try my Chocolate Dairy Free Pudding. Nice and cold and delish as well!