Are you a faithful menu planner each week? Do you stick with it, follow it to a tee or have some flexibility? Either way I envy you!
I can’t say that I am much of a planner when it comes to meals, wish I was better at it. I often have ideas of what we will eat each week and use my white board calendar in the kitchen for a tentative menu which often changes a few times. I have a ton of recipes and know what my family likes, I know what’s in my freezer and so that’s how it goes most of the time. 🙂
So this is my attempt to become better organized and hopefully just give you ideas for dinner as well.
Oh and you’ll see only breakfast and dinners , no lunch included. Sorry!
Breakfasts this week:
- Spinach and Egg Cheese Quiche Cups
- Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal with Individual Toppings
- Cereal with blueberries
- Mini Upside Down Fruity Steel Cut Oat “Cakes”
- Daddy makes breakfast
- Left Over Choices
Dinners this week:
- For the kiddies:Meatballs and Bolognese Sauce with pasta, For hubby and I: Tomato Artichoke Kalamata Olive Sauce and Cucumber Feta Salad
- Italian Spinach Pie and cucumbers, tomato, mozzarella salad
- Parmesan Tilapia and brown rice, Brussels Sprouts
- Salisbury Steak and mashed potatoes, Zucchini Rounds
- Out to eat celebrating the last day of school!
- Baked Chicken Fingers with Garlic Parmesan “Fries”, baby carrots with Ranch Dressing
- Left Overs
- Chicken, Spinach Alfredo Calzone, Carrot & Parsnip “Fries”
Something I want to try this week and saw on Pinterest:
Upcoming Recipes this Week on SFM:
- Chocolate Raspberry Ricotta Creme
- Single Serving Egg White Puff Pancake
- Low Calorie Mocha Iced Coffee Frappe
- Baked Breakfast Quinoa
What’s on your menu this week? Share below and your link to your menu plan if you are a blogger!