This is the most creamy keto cauliflower mash you will ever try! Flavored with homemade keto Ranch dressing, you will never want cauliflower mash any other way again!
KETO CAULIFLOWER MASH
Mashed cauliflower, for a low carb and keto diet, has been one of the cleverest inventions to replace potatoes and pairs well with just about any protein. Taking this mild, neutral vegetable and mashing it herbs, spices and creamy ingredients like butter, cream or cream cheese, takes the basic mashed cauliflower to new heights! In our Keto Ranch Cauliflower Mash recipe today, silky smooth cauliflower mash meets your favorite creamy Ranch dressing leaving you wanting more with every bite!
CAN I USE RICED CAULIFLOWER?
Fresh is best when it comes to creating this savory ranch cauliflower mash. You could skip this step if you prefer to work with frozen riced cauliflower. Make sure to thaw the frozen cauliflower or cook slightly and squeeze out as much liquid as possible in a dry, clean towel. Once dried out as best you can proceed with the directions at step 3 and placing the riced cauliflower into a food processor along with the butter and salt and pepper. Once blended and smooth to your liking, follow the recipe for the homemade keto Ranch dressing.
TOOLS TO MAKE CREAMY MASHED CAULIFLOWER
- Large Stainless Steel Pot to boil fresh cauliflower.
- Vegetable Steamer, if you prefer instead of boiling.
- Food processor to make smoother, silky mashed cauliflower.
- Medium sized glass bowl to mix homemade keto ranch dressing.
KETO LOW CARB MEAL PLANS
Our membership is simple. You can subscribe for a month to try it out or you can subscribe for a yearly membership. Each Friday you will get a meal plan that comes to your email. You'll have that early in order to go food shopping before the meal plan begins on Sunday. You will be able to view and print the meal plan and the shopping list. If you don't like a meal, simply delete it and swap it with another meal you like. The shopping list will automatically adjust. It's the best software available out there for a customizable menu plan. Not many other low carb or keto meal plans allow you the option to remove, add, start with a blank menu and create your own if you so wish.
You can choose from Three Meal Plan Options:
Low Carb Meal Plan includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks with 40 net grams of carbs or less per day.
Keto Meal Plan includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks with 20 net grams of carbs or less per day.
Intermittent Fasting Keto Meal Plan includes 2 meals per day plus one protein/fat rich snack daily with no more than 20 TOTAL carbs per day.
More Cauliflower Recipes:
- Garlic Provolone Cauliflower Rice
- Cauliflower Breadsticks
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- Cauliflower Tortillas
- Deep Dish Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
- Cauliflower Pizza
KETO RANCH CAULIFLOWER MASH
Creamy Low-Carb Keto Ranch Cauliflower Mash
- ¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chives chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- ½ tablespoon dill chopped
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the cauliflower florets to a large saucepan. Cover with boiling water and bring to the boil. Cover with a lid (slightly ajar to let out steam) and cook for 10 - 15 minutes, or until soft and tender. Drain.
- Place the cauliflower back in pan and dry off (1 - 2 minutes) on a medium heat. Be careful not to let it burn and stick to the bottom of the pan. (NOTE: This step is essential to stop the cauliflower turning to soup when you blend it.) I also like to get a sheet of paper towel and press the cauliflower to absorb any excess water.
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor or blender with 3 tablespoon of butter and blitz until smooth. Note: a blender will make it super smooth (though the cauliflower has to be really nice and dry or you will end up with soup)! Pour back into your pan and stir through the remaining butter and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix the dressing together in a small bowl. Stir through the cauliflower mash or layer on top (or a bit of both). Any left over dressing can be stored in the fridge in an airtight Tupperware for up to 3 days.
- Storage: Store cauliflower mash in fridge for up to 2 days.