These Keto No Bake Gingerbread Truffles are the Ultimate Christmas treat! Dairy Free, Low Carb, Sugar Free, Gluten Free and Keto!
No Bake Keto Gingerbread Truffles
These No Bake Keto Gingerbread Truffles are high in healthy fats, filled with a soft center and covered in a crisp layer of dark chocolate. Heaven in a mouthful. I love to make them for gifts, but let's just say one or two never quite make it to the gift box!
This is the recipe you want if you're looking for east this holiday season. Doesn't get much easier than this for a pretty phenomenal treat that is perfect for sharing with friends at a party or for gift giving. No baking is my idea of a stress free holiday!
Dairy Free Truffles
It's not always easy to find dairy free holiday recipes. These truffles are pretty versatile as well. Not a fan of walnuts? Try pecans? Allergic to coconut? Swap out with almond flour. Allergic to almonds? Try using sunflower seed butter. You could even make these with dairy if you prefer. Swap the coconut oil with butter and the coconut cream with heavy whipping cream. Either way, I think you'll be in love in one bite!
Make ahead and freeze for your holiday dessert tray!
Keto Gingerbread Truffles
Keto Gingerbread Truffles
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon Swerve confectioners
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup almond butter or cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon allspice optional
- pinch salt if not in nut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 100 grams 85% dark chocolate
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoon cacao nibs optional
- Place the nuts in a food processor and blitz until fine.
- Add the coconut oil, erythritol, coconut cream, nut butter, spices, vanilla, optional salt and blitz until smooth and slightly sticky.
- Add the coconut flour and roll into balls. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up.
- Meanwhile melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in glass bowl or jug on top of a small saucepan filled with 1 cup of water on a medium / low heat. Once melted, removed from the heat.
- Cut an apple/ turnip or something round in half (cut side down) and cover with tin toil. Insert a toothpick into each truffle and dip in the chocolate. Shake off the excess and insert into your apple to set. Top Tip - doing it this way rather than placing the keto truffles on a greaseproof lined baking tray means the truffles stay round!
- Allow the NoBake Keto Gingerbread Truffles to cool naturally at room temperature, (option to top with cacao nibs) and then place in the fridge for at least 15 minutes to set before serving.