These keto salted macadamia nut clusters are an easy keto treat for any time you need a little snack! Just 3 ingredients to make these perfect little keto treats! Plus a Giveaway of Keto Your Way cookbook!
Macadamia nut are one of the best nuts to consume on a ketogenic diet. They are loaded with B-vitamins, healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, minerals and are one of the lowest in carbs compared to other nuts, like almonds, hazelnuts and peanuts, though technically they are a legume not a tree nut.
If you have not tree nut allergies in the family, these salted macadamia nut clusters are a great snack for the family. Very little time and effort to make and you can keep them stored in the fridge for a couple weeks, if they even last that long!
Keto Your Way cookbook by Julie Smith
This sweet little recipe came from my friend and fellow Victory Belt author, Julie Smith. Her new cookbook, Keto Your Way was just recently released! She was kind enough to allow me to share her recipe as well as provide a sugarfreemom reader with a copy of her new cookbook!
Her book is not only beautiful with pictures for all the recipes, but full of fantastic resources and chapters that include, things like; different keto styles, keto lingo, alcohol on keto, time and money saving tricks, dining out on keto, and many more.
Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
When it comes to using chocolate in recipes, I prefer to use sugar free chocolate chips from my favorite brand, Lily's Sweets. The flavor and taste is spot on to traditional chocolate chips and none of the artificial junk is found is these sugar free chocolate chips.
Steer clear of any sugar free chocolate that contains Maltitol or sorbitol, they will most definitely make you feel horrible and too much can really cause some digestive issues like cramping and running to the bathroom.
If you love recipes like this for yourself and family, you might be interested in my meal planning membership. Weekly low carb and/or keto meal plan sent to your inbox every Friday with shopping list. The best part about my meal planning feature is that if you aren't interested in one of the dinner meals you can swap it out for something else! You can even change serving sizes and the shopping list will adjust! It pretty amazing software and I hope you'll take advantage of it. You can have a sustainable low carb/keto lifestyle when you're well prepared and planning meals is the key! LEARN MORE TODAY!
Win a copy of Keto Your Way!
Contest ends Saturday October 5th at 11:59pm. Open to US residents only. Here's how to enter. Good Luck!
Keto Salted Macadamia Nut Clusters
Salted Macadamia Nut Clusters
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high 1 minute. Stir, then microwave for another 30 seconds. Repeat as needed in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Place nuts into a small dry skillet and cook for 1 minute over medium high heat until toasted and nicely brown. Remove from skillet and place 3-4 nuts in a cluster together on the lined baking sheet. Repeat until you have 18 clusters.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the nut clusters, using about 1 tablespoon for each cluster. Then top each cluster with a dash of course sea salt.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes before enjoying. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.