This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Low Carb Antipasto Stuffed Chicken Breasts are gluten free, grain free and filled with all the flavors of an Italian Antipasto Salad!
These savory, tender chicken breasts are stuffed with salami, prosciutto, provolone, banana peppers, roasted peppers and covered and baked in an incredible Italian dressing! This recipe is bursting with flavor in each bite!
If you happen to be Italian like me, you know what an antipasto salad is and usually it’s served at every family party and holiday. If you’re not Italian and have no idea what I’m talking about, no worries! If you’re looking for ways to take boring chicken to a whole another level, this is the recipe to get on your menu!
My kids aren’t too into spicy recipes, so for them I stuffed the chicken with just the meat and cheese, no peppers for them. But hubby and I enjoyed the works on our chicken and it was completely satisfying in every way.
Creating low carb recipes that make my “meat and potato hubby” happy is what I work hard to do. He’s not on a low carb diet and has no intention on giving up his carbs, but he will eat whatever I make for dinner without complaint, especially a low carb meal this delicious.
This is a wonderful meal to make ahead as it reheats wonderfully!
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Low Carb Antipasto Stuffed Chicken
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 6- 8 oz chicken breasts
- 8 oz provolone cheese
- 5 oz salami
- 3 oz prosciutto
- 2 oz banana peppers
- 2 oz roasted red bell peppers
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally, but not all the way through, opening like a book.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of dressing to each open book chicken breast.
- Lay a slice of cheese, salami, prosciutto, banana peppers and roasted peppers to each. Top with another slice of cheese and fold over, closing the stuffing inside the two pieces of breast.
- Tie together to hold it's filling and place in a 9 by 13 dish.
- Pour remaining dressing over the chicken and bake 30 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink when sliced or an internal thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
- Enjoy immediately!