Low Carb Keto Cheesy Spicy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms is an easy appetizer to whip up for the any party!
Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
When it comes to entertaining, I'm all about easy recipes that take little time to prepare, but provide my guests with a little something satisfying to hold them over before the first course. Just a few ingredients and little time in the kitchen and this fabulous keto appetizer will be your most favorite way to feed your friends and family!
If you'd agree with me that appetizers don't have to be full of carbs to be fantastically delicious than you will be nothing more than delighted to make these keto stuffed mushrooms for your guests.
The hardest part, which isn't hard at all in fact, is simply cooking the sausage! Once that is ready you stir in the spices and add some cream cheese and you're practically done!
Make Ahead Keto Appetizer
The lightly dried chili pepper and parsley flakes sprinkled on top makes for a festive look, don't you think? Of course these are totally optional spices and if you don't like either of these just leave them off or even add some grated parmesan for a little something extra.
Make ahead up to 2 days ahead for easy, stress free entertaining. Reheat in the baking pan you cooked them in or transfer to a serving plate. Entertaining doesn't have to be stressful and sometimes, just easy appetizers and some desserts are all you need for a great low-carb and keto foodie party!
Low Carb Keto Meal Plans
Our membership is simple. You can subscribe for a month to try it out or you can subscribe for a yearly membership. Each Friday you will get a meal plan that comes to your email. You'll have that early in order to go food shopping before the meal plan begins on Sunday. You will be able to view and print the meal plan and the shopping list. If you don't like a meal, simply delete it and swap it with another meal you like. The shopping list will automatically adjust. It's the best software available out there for a customizable menu plan. Not many other low carb or keto meal plans allow you the option to remove, add, start with a blank menu and create your own if you so wish. Learn More about our meal plans!
Low Carb Keto Cheesy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Low Carb Keto Cheesy Spicy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop the inside of each mushroom to make room for the stuffing.
- Place each mushroom into a 9 by 13 baking dish. Set aside.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- Once browned, stir to seasonings and combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Place the cream cheese in a stand mixer then add in your sausage.
- Blend until combined.
- Stuff each mushroom with mixture. ( If making ahead, you can cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.)
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Once out of the oven sprinkle on chili pepper and parsley if desired.
- Remove mushrooms to a serving platter.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature.