This Delicious Creamy Easy Recipe for a Peaches and Cream Smoothie is full of protein, low carb and has no added sugar! It's satisfying and quick for an easy breakfast or snack anytime! Thank you to Horizon Organic for sponsoring this post.
When peaches are in season I buy them by the dozen every week. My family and I absolutely love them as a snack, but occasionally I will throw them in an easy, no bake type recipe, especially in the summer! If you're into easy, tasty, but no heat cooking recipes in the summer, today is your lucky day!
If you've been a follower of mine for a long time, you know how I work with my family. You would know I am a sneaky kind of mom. I enjoy the challenge of sneaking in veggies into my dinner meals, like my Hidden Cauliflower Cheesy Tots and my Deep Dish Cauliflower Pizza!
I've partnered this year with Horizon Organic because I love and use their wonderful products. This recipe involves the addition of what might seem a little weird, cottage cheese for protein. Cottage cheese is not something my children would ever eat or ask for, but it's a super easy way to get in some extra protein and makes smoothies even thicker and creamier! If you've never tried it, you must give this recipe a go!
The first time I made this for the family, they felt it was creamy but not peachy enough. So I adjusted my measurements and the second attempt was a sure fire win for all!
Each serving is completely satisfying. Perfect for a Grab -N-Go kind of breakfast day! If you're struggling to get in extra protein, try using more cottage cheese in recipes like this Chocolate Pudding Protein Frappe or this Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie!
Or maybe you're ready for Pumpkin and this Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie is something you'll love!
Not only did my picky hubby love this smoothie, all 3 picky kids loved it as well! AND that to me is a win in my book!
- Feel free to taste your smoothie before adding any sweetener of choice. If your peaches are ripe, they should be sweet enough. But any sweetener you like to use will be fine, I would suggest just adding a small amount.
- This is the brand of vanilla protein powder I use as it has very low carbs and no sugar.
- You don't have to use Half & Half, you could also use Horizon Organic Milk of choice in this smoothie, but the Half & Half provides just the right creaminess!
Check out more Easy Recipes with Horizon products! Follow Horizon on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest! You can also check out this video promoting #allforweird! You can subscribe to their newsletter here!
Low Carb Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie
- ½ cup 100ml Horizon Organic Half & Half
- ½ cup 113g Horizon Organic Cottage Cheese
- 2 scoops ½ cup (47g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 peaches 1.5 cup (270g) pits removed, sliced
- ½ cup ice
- optional: sugar-free sweetener of choice to taste
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blenderand blend until smooth.
- Top with a few chopped peaches and enjoy!
- Serve over ice if desired.
- Makes a total of 24 ounces.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon. The opinions and text are all mine.