Have you tried my original Low Fat Blueberry Protein Smoothie? If you have you know it serves TWO and if you have no one to share it with well….you may just be tempted to eat both servings! Which isn’t too bad but still!!
So here’s how I adapted it to serve one person and it tastes JUST as delish!
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain, nonfat
- 1/2 cup 100% Pasteurized Liquid Egg Whites*
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 droppers full [url undefined]liquid vanilla stevia[/url]
- Blend in your blender until smooth.
- Frozen berries are best so you won’t need to add any ice and dilute the smoothie.
* If you are concerned about using raw egg whites, please read this post to ease your concerns.