Oven Fried Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Dairy Free Ranch Dressing is the Ulttimate Tailgaiting Football Food!!
These spicy cauliflower bites are the perfect #MeatlessMondayNight football food!!! It's a quick and easy side or appetizer made in 30 minutes and dipped into a cool, dairy free Ranch that tastes better than any store bought brand!
Whether you love football watching or not, tailgaiting football food is everyones favorites! Finger foods rule at parties and this one will sure to be a hot and spicy hit!!
When Silk invited me to create a meatless and dairy free football food recipe, I was quite challenged since I do love my cheese and bacon, but recipes like this, even for meat and dairy lovers like me, never make you feel like you're missing out in the least.
You'd never notice the dressing is dairy free nor will you care. My kids are in love with this dip and ate these cauliflower bites even though they all claim they hate cauliflower.
In fact my oldest teen had a friend over and stated he doesn't like spicy food at all, yet he tried one then another and another. Finally he said, "I don't even like spicy food or cauliflower but I can't stop eating these, they're addictive!" I'd call that a TOUCHDOWN!!
It's all because of this challenge that inspired me to create this recipe for a #MeatlessMondayNight Tailgaiting Football Food, which then in turn made my kids eat cauliflower willingly and liked it! This momma is happy!
Use your fingers for easy dipping or pour all over your bites and be all civilized and grab a fork.... or not! 🙂
Check out Silk.com for more inspiration for Tailgaiting Football Food and #MeatlessMondayNight recipes and a chance to Win a Giveaway!
Oven Fried Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup sugar free hot sauce I used Archie Moore's brand
Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup organic mayonnaise
- ½ cup Silk unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick olive oil cooking srpay.
- Place florets in a large bowl and toss with olive oil.
- In a small bowl whisk the salt, paprika and garlic powder together with hot sauce.
- Pour hot sauce into cauliflower bowl and stir until well coated.
- Spread cauliflower out even;y on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- For the dressing simply whisk ingredients together and pour into a mason jar. Cover and refirgerate until ready to serve with cauli bites.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.