Low Carb Grain Free Chocolate Glazed Donuts from the Sugar-Free Mom Cookbook
Donuts are special treats right?
But made this healthy than can be eaten on more than just a special occasion. Made without grains, without gluten, without sugar, without nut flours and low in carbs makes these the healthiest baked chocolate glazed donut you've ever had.
My kids loved the many times I had to bake these donuts for the cookbook. They devoured all the test ones, even the ones that were sub par! They didn't care, they were in love.
But these, after about 6 or more attempts, I can't even remember now as it's all a blur, were perfected before hitting the pages of my Cookbook.
My cookbook features a variety of recipes from easy family breakfasts, make ahead meals, crock pot meals, light lunches, many snacks and a bunch of desserts. All recipes are labeled: No Sugar Added, Low Carb, Dairy Free and Sugar Free. All recipes are gluten free as well. Many are nut free since my youngest has a tree nut allergy and my oldest has a peanut allergy.
Low Carb Chocolate Donuts
Low Carb Grain Free Chocolate Donuts
- ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or grease a donut pan.
- Whisk dry ingredients together. Blend wet ingredients together in a separate bowl. Slowly stir dry ingredients into wet until combined. Pour into donut pan, filling each halfway.
- Bake 15 minutes or until donuts bounce back when touched or toothpick near center comes out clean. Remove from donut pan and cool on wire rack.
- Once cool, melt glaze ingredients in microwave for 30 seconds and stir until smooth. Evenly pour over the top of each donut.