Sugar Free Cookie Butter Mug Cake made grain free and in a minute!
Of course you must have known this recipe was bound to come eventually right? I mean when I see a challenge to make a traditional recipe into a healthier sugar free version I can do nothing else or think of nothing else until it’s accomplished. Yes I needed to make this quite a few times to get the right texture. You must also know how I hate dry cake or anything dry for that matter.
This is made for two.
I repeat this cake is made for two.
While it appears it could easily be eaten by one person, THAT would be highly inappropriate. The calories would be astronomical. But I guess if you don’t worry about calories then by all means eat the cake by yourself.
My kids and I shared this one because:
- I realized I liked the way it looked better for pictures when it looks like it overflowing over the top of the ramekin.
- It’s super filling and heavy! It’s like a giant fluffy cookie!
I didn’t feel the need to add any topping but of course that is optional and your prerogative.
Here’s a quick video I made:
A quick note:
- When you stir in the cookie butter, don’t worry if it doesn’t become completely smooth with the rest of the ingredients. I enjoyed seeing and eating small hidden treasures of cookie butter pieces throughout the cake.
- If you decide not to share, best way to avoid eating this whole thing yourself; place mixture evenly into two ramekins or coffee mugs.
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Sugar Free Cookie Butter Mug Cake
- 2 Tbsp. homemade cookie butter
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- optional: 1/4 teaspoon vanilla stevia if desired I don't think it needs to be any sweeter since the cookie butter is sweet enough
Stir ingredients together by hand or place in a food processor to blend until combined well.
Pour mixture evenly into 2 mugs or ramekins.
Microwave one at a time for 1 -2 minutes until center is set.
Net Carbs: 5.3g
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 9