Oven fried Cauliflower Ranch bites are the perfect accompaniment to Dean's Dip in Buffalo Ranch flavor! An easy recipe to make at home for any party!
Skip the chips and try something healthier! Roasted cauliflower gets a coating of my Homemade Ranch Dressing and it becomes the perfect dipping veggie for the buffalo ranch dip from Dean's Dip!
The delicious dip comes in hot, medium or mild spice! You will find it in the dairy dip section of your market. We loved the medium as it was just enough but not too much spice for even my 8 year old! The flavor of my ranch cauliflower bites makes the heat from the buffalo dip a match made in heaven!
This is a super simple recipe so it's perfect for a weekend party with family and friends. No fussing at the stove. Just toss my Homemade Ranch dressing with the cauliflower florets and bake to perfection!
I love easy recipes especially as a busy mom of 3. Of course you can enjoy this dip with simple fresh raw veggies as well, but I think the ranch cauliflower bites takes the dip to a new level, don't you?
Dean's dip is a winner in our house and I'm sure it will win over your family too!
You can see from the nearly finished off plate my oldest child who's a teen and had 2 friends over devoured these bites with dip. In fact I had to ask them to save a few for the hubby and daughter to try and this is what they left me with. Enough said!
Oven Fried Ranch Cauliflower Bites with Dean's Buffalo Ranch Dip
- ½ cup Homemade Mayo Free Ranch Dressing
- 1 head cauliflower florets about 6 cups
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss dressing with florets in a bowl.
- Lay florets onto a greased cookie sheet or Silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, toss florets and back another 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley and Dean's Buffalo Ranch Dip!