This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
These cute little Pumpkin Coconut Candies are made without sugar, dairy free, low carb and no bake!
When you can make a fun treat for the family that doesn’t require endless time in the kitchen and looks festive for Halloween, I call that a win for mom! I’m not one to make a bunch of treats for holidays for my kids but these pumpkin candies are easy and fun and even a child could make them!
Just 3 steps is all that’s needed!
- Melt together
- Mix until smooth
- Pour into molds
The Rest is waiting for them to set in the fridge! Super tasty and it looks like you spent a whole lot of time to make them!
Simple recipes like these are the best kinds in my book. Kids are happy, mom is happy! They are gone pretty quickly so making some extra for when friends are over might be a good idea!
If you’re not a fan of coconut butter, any nut butter would work as well as sunflower seed butter to keep it allergy friendly and nut free. Please note that would change nutrition info below.
- I always try to mention sweetener substitutions for those who don’t have or don’t like stevia. Here though I feel the vanilla stevia is the best choice. The liquid is going to give you that smooth creamy texture in these. If you choose to use a granulated sugar free sweetener you might find that to cause these to be grainy. Another option would be to try Sukrin Fiber Gold syrup which taste like maple syrup and is sugar free.
- While some of you may cringe at the thought of high fat and high calories for one piece, please remember this is all good healthy fat coming from coconut butter and oil which keeps you satiated with one piece.
- I found my molds at Michaels and Joanne Fabric craft stores but I’m sure you can also find them online.
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Sugar-Free Paleo Pumpkin Coconut Candy
- Heat coconut butter and oil in a microwavable bowl for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pour into silicone pumpkin molds.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until hardened.
- Pop out of molds and enjoy, but keep refrigerated because they tend to melt when set out for too long on the counter.
Net Carbs: 2g