This Keto Paleo Pumpkin Pie Fudge is made dairy free, sugar free, keto and low carb! This can also easily be nut free if needed by removing the pecans. And I've also discovered the best kept secret to breaking a weight loss plateau!
Pumpkin Pie Fudge
This easy, no bake, keto and paleo, pumpkin pie fudge is simple to make at home using just 3 main ingredients and 3 perfect spices for a decadent, creamy pumpkin flavored fudge! The keto sweetener used here is my favorite preference, pumpkin liquid stevia, but as always I have provided you some other options you might like if stevia isn't your favorite.
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Fudge
Creamy fudge without dairy? Yes, it's possible! Using coconut butter for the creaminess, which has a very mild taste and flavor, but blends in perfectly well with the pumpkin puree, is a winning combination!
We recently just moved out to the country and I have not even touched the oven, so this no bake keto pumpkin fudge is all I can handle right now. Thank God for my momma and some good friends who delivered meals! So a great dessert I can keep in the fridge for when family and friends visit our new home, is fantastic in my opinion!
Break Through a Weight Loss Plateau
I've discovered the BEST KEPT SECRET TO BREAK THROUGH A WEIGHT LOSS PLATEAU!!!! NO HUNGER, NO NEED TO GO TO A GYM!!
JUST MOVE TO ANOTHER PLACE! So simple and so exhausting you've got no time to eat and won't be hungry anyway! I have lost 4 pounds in a week without trying! It's a Miracle I tell you, I'm not complaining. Well, maybe a little complaining about all the boxes that still need to be unpacked and the issue that I can't seem to sleep past 4:15am for some reason.
But overall, it's been a good move and thankfully since this recipe is no bake, I can actually make it without trying too hard or having to use an electric stove and oven! After 18 years of a gas stove it's going to take some getting used to. So as long as I can prolong that I will, ha ha!
No but seriously I've had many, many weight loss plateaus during my life, especially before I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism so I've got some tips for you! I've dedicated a whole chapter at the beginning of my cookbook on this issue, Naturally Keto. But if you don't have my cookbook, here's a blog post on weight loss plateaus you might find helpful.
No Bake Sugar Free Pumpkin Recipes
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- No Bake Paleo Pumpkin Truffles
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Dip
Keto Sweetener Options
- You don't have to use stevia, but I think it works better than any granulated sugar free sweetener in no bake recipes such as this.
- Liquid Allulose might be a great option!
- I'm also really love the no after taste coming from this new product by Sweetleaf that is a mix of erythritol and stevia, called Better than Sugar. I'd use the confectioners in this recipe.
- If you can find or have on hand pumpkin pie spice than you can eliminate all the spices I used and use 2 teaspoons of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pumpkin puree is not pumpkin pie filling, it has no sugar and can be found in a can.
Keto Paleo Pumpkin Pie Fudge
Paleo Pecan Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- If your coconut butter is too hard, place jar, without cover, in the mircowave for 30 seconds, stir well and it should be soft enough to scoop to measure.
- Place a piece of parchment, let it hang over edges for easy removal, into an 8 x 8 pan.
- Place all ingredients into a stand mixer and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetener. Spread this into the pan.
- Top with optional pecans if desired.
- Refrigerate until hardened, about 1 hour. Remove from pan onto a cutting board. Slice into 24 pieces.
- Keep refrigerated. When ready to serve allow fudge to sit out on counter to soften, about 15 minutes.