These Beautiful Creamy Low Carb, Keto, Sugar-Free Truffles are luscious Cheesecake filled with pumpkin spice flavor making them the easiest no bake, no fuss autumn recipe of the season!
When it comes to dessert recipes for the Fall season, I'm all about quick and easy and no fussing in the kitchen. We're constantly out and about during these few months when the weather is still delightful to be outside and we're squeezing in as much outdoor time as we possibly can before winter hits us.
My children and hubby aren't the major pumpkin fans in our home. I am! I'm always excited to make new pumpkin recipes each fall and this year is no exception! While pumpkin isn't their first choice, cheesecake is always a win in my home. They'll take it anyway they can get it and this no bake recipe wins on all accounts. Easy for mom for the way!
I've got quite a few recipes with pumpkin that are no bake recipes you might love, like my No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake, these Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bites and my all time favorite, Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse!
Here's my video to show how easy this recipe is to make!
But whether you love pumpkin or cheesecake or no bake recipes, today the recipe is all about portion control because I can guarantee you will find it hard not to eat just 1 or 2!
If you're into more Chocolate and Pumpkin recipes you will love Chocolate Pumpkin Mug Cake and this Chocolate Pumpkin Layered Mousse Cake!
Here's the link to the Pumpkin Stevia and the Sugar Free Chocolate I used!
Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
Sugar Free No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin liquid stevia
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces sugar-free chocolate
- Place the pumpkin puree, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and pumpkin stevia in a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Add the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt 8 ounces of sugar-free chocolate in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or on the stove or over a double boiler. Stir until smooth and allow to cool a few minutes before continuing.
- Using a fork, drop one pumpkin ball at a time into the melted chocolate, coating it all over, then remove by tapping off excess. Place back onto the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle optional topping over the chocolate while it is still wet.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I only have regular stevia packets. Can I use this in replace of pumpkin spice drops? If so, what's the conversion?
There are no stevia packets in this recipe. Did you view the recipe with the link above? It shows in the recipe I used pumpkin liquid stevia.
Krista, yes you can substitute a packet for the liquid used in the recipe. I found a conversion chart on Stevia page. One teaspoon liquid stevia should be equal to one packet of Stevia.
Found this site and I'm loving all the low are sugar free recipes I'm looking at. Would your recipes be considered keto friendly?
I bake and bake bake bake during the holidays and I trying to find recipes that will be both delicious and keto friendly.
Not all are keto, many have about 10 grams of net carbs which might be too high for keto. But some are lower than 10 grams of carbs. All the recipes include nutrition info.
I was really looking forward to trying this recipe. But ... I can't find the recipe. I don't want to watch a video; I want a recipe which I can follow. Can you plz post the recipe?? Thx,
At the bottom of the page under the last picture in Capitals: RECIPE FOR LOW CARB PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE TRUFFLES that link brings you right to my recipe on the Sweetleaf site.
Can you use almond flour instead? I have one allergic to coconut
yes but you may need more, you'll have to play with texture.
I am a big fan of pumpkin, too, and plan to make these truffles over the Holidays.