These decadent No Bake Pumpkin cheesecake is nut free, gluten free, low carb and sugar free!
Although Pumpkin Pie is traditional for Thanksgiving, sometimes easy wins out and this recipe today is easy because no baking is required!
I like to make my life easier. I like to bake, but I’d rather bang out a beautiful no baking required type recipe to make all my friends and family think I slaved over a dessert when I really didn’t.
I like recipes that require little effort but no one will know and all that they will say is how amazing and incredible the dessert is they are inhaling. Not to mention their utter shock when you tell them it contains no sugar, no gluten, and it’s actually low carb too! Ha!
Yes, that is what I live for.
Such is the case in this recipe. I did not feel like baking. I have made some pretty successful no bake bars (Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse Pie, Key Lime Pie Bars) and knew a pumpkin cheesecake had to happen.
This recipe Almost failed on me.
I kind of forgot to add the gelatin that I needed in order to make this set properly. Well to be honest I did actually make this without the gelatin on my first attempt. And then placed it in the fridge to set, went back to check on it an hour later and it was mush. AND then I remembered what I forgot! Never too late I thought, I will not be defeated today! I had all ready had a failed recipe I could not salvage this morning and was determined to not waste all my ingredients on this one.
So I scooped off all the luscious pumpkin cheesecake batter that was mush, plopped it back into my food processor. Prepared the gelatin needed, re-blended it all. Had to make another crust because it was not salvageable, but in the end, Success!!
Topped with a little homemade sugar-free whipped cream and some vanilla liquid stevia, my favorite and a sprinkle of coconut sugar for color! The family inhaled these! EVEN the very picky hubby!
- Nutritional information does not include optional whipped cream.
- If you don’t have Swerve for the crust, you can replace with Truvia or another erythritol or use pure stevia extract, 1/2 teaspoon.
- If you don’t have pumpkin pie spices, just use a combination of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- You could also serve this in pie form using a circular pie plate instead of a square pan as I have here.
- I’ve made this with sunflower seeds because my youngest has a tree nut allergy, otherwise you could use almond flour in place of the sunflower seed flour.
- UPDATE: I’ve made the crust using sesame seeds and I’m in love with the flavor, almost nutty without any nuts! I made this is a spring form pan for my video and love it presented this way best!
- This recipe was first published on my blog November of 2014.
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
No Bake Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
Line an 8 by 8 pan or spring form with parchment paper.
Add all crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs.
Evenly press crust mixture into the bottom of the pan.
Pour 1 cup water into a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat until simmering.
Add gelatin and simmer and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
Add cream cheese to a stand mixer and blend on low until smoother in texture.
Add remaining ingredients and blend until all incorporated and no visible lumps of cream cheese.
Keep stand mixer on low while pouring in cooled gelatin and continue until it's all absorbed.
Pour filling onto crust and cover and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
Top with whipped cream if desired!
Net Carbs: 12g *
Please Note: There are natural sugars in pure pumpkin as well as in cream cheese.