This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
These Simple, No Bake Sugar Free Lime Coconut Yogurt Chocolate Cups are delicious for a summer day snack or an after dinner treat any night of the week! They are Keto, Gluten Free and Dairy Free and take just a few minutes to whip up!
How to Make Keto Chocolate Cups
These delicious keto chocolate cups are perfect for whenever you want to a creamy filling displaced beautifully for a party with friends. Rather than using a cup to serve, make these keto chocolate muffin cups instead! Quick and easy with just a little bit of melting the chocolate, coating the silicone muffin cups and allowing it some time to set in the refrigerator. Fill the keto chocolate cups with any keto filling you love. Today’s recipe uses coconut yogurt with zesty lime for a quick and easy dairy free filling, but feel free to use any of my other creamy keto mousse fillings.Keto Raspberry Mousse would be pretty to serve in these chocolate cups or my Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse, because there is nothing better than the combo of chocolate and peanut butter, or try my Coffee Ricotta Mousse or Lemon Cheesecake Mousse!
Tools to Make Chocolate Cups
Glass Bowls– Using a glass bowl over a pot of simmering water is the best way to slowly melt your chocolate without scorching it for this recipe.
Silicone muffin cups– Silicone muffin cups make for easier removal of the delicate chocolate cups.
Electric hand whisk-You could whisk by hand but having an electric mixer just makes life easier when you want to whip creamy mixtures up fast, like this delicious lime coconut yogurt.
Our membership is simple. You can subscribe for a month to try it out or you can subscribe for a yearly membership. Each Friday you will get a meal plan that comes to your email. You’ll have that early in order to go food shopping before the meal plan begins on Sunday. You will be able to view and print the meal plan and the shopping list. If you don’t like a meal, simply delete it and swap it with another meal you like. The shopping list will automatically adjust. It’s the best software available out there for a customizable menu plan. Not many other low carb or keto meal plans allow you the option to remove, add, start with a blank menu and create your own if you so wish. Learn More about our meal plans!
Sugar Free Keto Lime Coconut Yogurt Chocolate Cups (Dairy Free)
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Lime Coconut Yogurt Chocolate Cups
If you’re looking for a healthier keto dessert that’s dairy-free and uses little or no low-carb sweetener these whipped Lime and Coconut Yogurt Dark Chocolate Cups are one to try. Perfect for a gathering, dinner party, BBQ or bite sized pick me up.
- 100 grams sugar free chocolate chips (3.5 ounces) (or at least 85% dark chocolate)
Lime and Coconut Yogurt Filling
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (I recommend Coyo brand yogurt, it’s thick and creamy without sweeteners)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp Swerve confectioners (1-2 tbsp to taste (10g-20g) or Allulose)
- Place the sugar-free dark chocolate squares or chips in a heat proof bowl. Heat over a pan of hot water until the chocolate melts. Remove the bowl from the pan and allow to cool to room temperature to thicken slightly. It should still be runny but slightly thick. This just makes it easier to spread in the molds.
- Add the silicone cups to a baking tray. Add about 1 tsp of dark chocolate to a mini cup and with a teaspoon coat the bottom and sides. Repeat for all 12 cups. Place in the fridge to set for about 15 - 20 minutes. Repeat with another layer of chocolate. This is mainly to thicken the cup walls. Place in the fridge or freezer for another 15 - 30 minutes or until fully set.
- Meanwhile prepare the Lime and Coconut Yogurt filling by whisking the coconut yogurt in a bowl using an electric whisk. (Note:the brand you use is important. I recommend COYO) for about 1 minute until smooth and thick.
- Stir through the vanilla, lime juice and optional sweetener to taste using a spatula until combined. Place in the fridge to stiffen (about 15 - 30 minutes) whilst the chocolate cups are setting.
- Carefully loosen the sides and remove the chocolate cups from the molds.
- Add the coconut yogurt into a piping bag and pipe into the chocolate cups.
- Sprinkle with lime zest to serve.
- Storage: Single layer in an airtight Tupperware in the Fridge for 3 days.
Nutrition Info does not include optional sweetener.
Jo is the creative food photographer and stylist behind the healthy eating blog, Modern Food Stories. Jo’s a testament that once you find the right approach for you, you can overcome chronic illness through the healing power of food. She believes the secret to radiant health starts and ends with a healthy gut so all her recipes are grain, gluten and refined sugar free. Many are also dairy-free.