Sugar Free Low Carb Coffee Ricotta Mousse is a creamy, luscious dessert that satisfies like no other!
Coffee and creamy whipped cream married and had a baby and this mousse is what dreams are made of.
Combining coffee in dessert is always a winning combo!
If you're a coffee lover like me this recipe is one that will surely please. No bake recipes rock my world and in the summer that's the key for me. Easy, stress free but elegant enough to share with guests for a party on the weekend.
This recipe is so good you might need to make this more often than just in the summer months when you don't feel like baking but need a spectacular dessert.
And because you will want to have this recipe handy you may want a way to save it somewhere. As you know Ziplist used to be the way to save your recipes you love all in one place. Unfortunately once Ziplist was no longer in existence there wasn't much else to use except just to print the recipe and save it somewhere at home. BUT NOW there is a new saving recipe tool in town and it's name is YUMMLY!
Not only do you have a way to save all your favorites, the unique filters allow you to choose how to find recipes you like by holiday, cuisine, taste, diet, nutrition, allergy, cook time, technique, and more!
Yummly is a free smartphone app and website! You just have to create an account to get started. This is not a sponsored post, I just wanted to share what I am using and love! You can browse through the seasonal tab or easy weeknight meals or what's popular now and they even select recommendations just for you!
And here's my Yummly page of all my recipes! I hope you enjoy exploring Yummly as I have been doing! And I hope you love this incredible dessert and come back to tell me about it!
Sugar Free Low Carb Coffee Ricotta Mousse
- 2 ½ teaspoons dry gelatin
- ½ cup hot brewed coffee
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- pinch salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- optional: shaved sugar free chocolate to garnish
- Pour the gelatin into the hot coffee an stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the ricotta, espresso, vanilla extract, stevia and salt to a stand mixer.
- Blend until combined well.
- Pour in cooled coffee gelatin mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour in whipping cream and blend on high until thickened and whipped.
- Spoon into serving dishes and garnish with shaved chocolate if desired.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours then enjoy!
Can I ask what dry gelatin is. I want to try this recipe.
It acts like a gel. This is what I use:https://amzn.to/3iCfWuR