Sugar-Free Salted Chocolate Strawberry Tart is an elegant dessert that is satisfying and low carb!
This beautiful dessert has an easy no bake crust that simply needs to be made in the food processor and pressed into a pan. Get's even easier after that!
When it comes to dessert, I'm all about pretty. And Tasty. But it's just got to be pretty.
Pretty to look at and enjoy with friends and family.
This past Easter I made two new desserts for my extended family and this is one of them. I also made this spectacular Low Carb Tiramisu Cake Roll that was amazing!
But this dessert was a heck of a lot easier to make than the cake roll, let me tell you! In fact it will take more time to chill in the fridge than actually make the recipe!
If you're a lover of chocolate, I mean a real deep fudgey chocolate lover like me, you will truly enjoy every last bite of this tart. And if you're not really into chocolate all that much, this might just win you over.
Here's a quick little video to show how easy it is to make this rich and fudgey tart!
Sugar Free Salted Chocolate Strawberry Tart
- ½ teaspoon Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shredded
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds unsalted (sunflower seeds can be substituted)
- 6 tablespoon butter softened
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1-2 teaspoon Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™
- 4 oz sugar free chocolate bar chopped
- 8 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 8 oz heavy cream
- 8 oz strawberries halved
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Add all the crust ingredients to a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Spread and press the crust mixture into a tart pan as evenly as possible. Set aside.
- To make filling, place the chocolate bar and baking chocolate into the food processor and process until fine. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Pour heavy cream into a saucepan. Over medium-low, heat cream, but do not boil. You just want it steaming hot. Remove and pour over chocolate in bowl. Let rest 2-3 minutes. Stir mixture until chocolate is smooth. Stir in 1 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™. Taste and add more, if needed, to reach your desired sweetness. Pour this chocolate mixture into the tart shell and spread to even it out.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. When ready to serve, sprinkle with coarse sea salt and top with fresh strawberries.
- If you are making this ahead and the tart stays in the fridge overnight, allow plenty of time out on the counter, at least 3-4 hours before serving, otherwise it will be too hard to cut into pieces.
This post has been sponsored by Sweetleaf Stevia with whom I am honored to be in a longstanding partnership with. All opinions are 100% my own and always will be. Thank you for supporting the brands I enjoy working with.
Where is the 4 g of sugar coming from?
Thanks for asking! I went and checked the nutrition info from the recipe plug in and it was not adding unsweetened baking chocolate, there was a mistake. All fixed now and just 1gram sugar from the strawberries.
I'm SO going to make this for the guys! We meet once a month and I always make LCHF related desserts/pies/cakes.
Brenda this tart is GORG! I'm such a sucker for that chocolate and strawberry combo 🙂
Erin @ Texanerin Baking
This is gorgeous! I like my desserts to be pretty, too, though I don't always succeed. 🙁 And that tiramisu cake roll you mentioned looks amazing! I would never even attempt something like that because mine would be a mess.
Kimberly @ The Daring Gourmet
This looks delish, love the coconut in the crust!
The Food Hunter
My mom would love this. I guess I will make it for her birthday!
Kelly @ Nosh and Nourish
Looks delish! And I love all that coconut in the crust!
I'm DYING over that sea salt. Just dying!!
Wow, this really looks like a beautifully decadent slice of yum. Amazing it doesn't have sugar.