Make something special for those on Thanksgiving or any party you have. Wonderful for those who don’t drink alcohol. Making this drink will make them feel special, rather than out of place holding a water or soda.
It’s so super simple, something I’ve used for years. This recipe is a simple adaption from my Watermelon Lime Spritzer I gave you over the summer!
I bet you all probably know about the secret ingredient right?
Seltzer water of course! Calorie free, sugar free and perfect to go with just about anything.
It truly makes any ho hum beverage come alive with flavor and pizazz!
- 2 cups natural cranberry juice, no sugar added
- 2 cups lime seltzer water
- 2 limes
- garnish: fresh cranberries, lime wedges
- In a large pitcher pour the cranberry juice and seltzer water.
- Squeeze the juice of two limes into the pitcher.
- Add ice cubes, fresh cranberries and sliced lime to garnish to each glass.