My fabulous, healthy oat pancakes are a winner with me but not only that my kids love them! I was making some for myself and they tried them and so adapted the recipe to make more! Adjust your liquid stevia to your tastes for your family. The amounts for ½ a teaspoon make the pancakes only slightly sweet.
See the original recipe if you missed it and only want a SINGLE Serving.
This recipe makes 16 pancakes. Plenty to eat and store in the fridge for the family for a few days!
- 2 cup egg whites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ -2 teaspoons [url href="http://iherb.com/p/15940?rcode=yaj035" target="_blank"]liquid vanilla stevia [/url]or ½ teaspoon stevia powder
- optional: 1 cup blueberries
- Blend all ingredients using your blender or hand mixer, except blueberries.
- Spray a nonstick small saute pan.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan, add about a tablespoon of blueberries and cook until edges are dry and bubbles on top have formed.
- Flip and cook for 3-5 more minutes.
- Set aside on a plate.
- Spray the saute pan again and continue the same process to make a total of 16 pancakes.
- Top with honey or Greek yogurt.