Even though Fall hasn't officially started I am ready for it!!! Always feels like it to me once Labor day hits and the crazy New England weather! Some days its hot again like summer and some days it's much cooler. I still love it! I especially LOVE all the yummy recipes that only remind of this awesome season.
So PUMPKIN is on my mind. I'm currently baking Mini Chocolate Pumpkin Breads in the oven and hope to share the recipe this coming week! But until then enjoy some of these yummy recipes for the week. The hubby will be out of town from Monday through Wednesday (boo) so it's just me and the kiddies!
Here's what's on our menu!
- Mini Chocolate Pumpkin Breads -recipe coming soon!
- Egg McMuffins (2x)- recipe from Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins(2x)
- Blueberry Oat Pancakes: Family Style
- Scrambled eggs, bagels, turkey bacon, fruit
- Baby Christening party of my new little niece!
- Oven Fried Fish Nuggets with sauteed spinach/cheese, Baked Potato "chips"
- Healthier Taco Salad
- Spinach Mozzarella Flat Out Pizza's, raw carrots/cucumbers with ranch
- Baked Stuffed Chicken & Spinach, brown rice pasta, salad
- Healthier Salisbury Steak[freeze any left overs], baked potatoes, Roasted Asparagus
- Healthy Chicken Enchilada Bake [freeze left overs], salad
Hope you have a fabulous day with your family!