This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Well it was a busy week last week with Thanksgiving and my birthday. It was a wonderful time seeing family and enjoying some delicious food, but now I am ready to get back to our routine at home and normal eating habits!
How about you?
Here’s our plan for the week!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Scones
- Hard Boiled eggs, toast, fruit
- cereal with bananas/berries
- Personalized Low Fat Protein Baked Oatmeal-2x
- Overnight oatmeal & smoothies
- eggs & turkey bacon
- Turkey Tetrazzini ( I know again! But we still have left over turkey and we really love this recipe!)
- Healthier Potato Spinach Cheesy Frittata, raw carrots/cucumbers
- Crock Pot Chicken & Bean Stew (replacing chicken with turkey breast I froze)
- Pot Roast with vegetables
- left overs
- Chicken Spinach Alfredo Calzone, salad
- My cousin’s wedding!
Have a wonderful week!