This easy Keto Greek Chicken Salad Meal Prep will make like a whole lot easier to help you stick to your low carb and keto diet lifestyle!
If you're trying to stick to a low carb or keto diet lifestyle, part of staying on track and not succumb to high carb indulging is planning ahead. If you don't plan, it's very easy to fall into the trap of the drive-through for take out or you may even rummage through the kids snacks in the cupboard. Meal prepping does take a bit of practice to make it a habit you'll stick to, but once you get repeat it over again each week, it will soon become second nature and you'll be grateful to have a plan in place to help you reach your health goals.
Greek Chicken Salad
A popular salad in Greek cuisine, and now also in American cuisine, the horiatiki salad uses fresh ingredients that are hard to resist. This Greek salad is luscious and can be combined, not just for salads, but to use as a topping for delicious grilled chicken or steak or as a side dish to any seafood recipe.
Our membership is simple. You can subscribe for a month to try it out or you can subscribe for a yearly membership. Each Friday you will get a meal plan that comes to your email. You'll have that early in order to go food shopping before the meal plan begins on Sunday. You will be able to view and print the meal plan and the shopping list. If you don't like a meal, simply delete it and swap it with another meal you like. The shopping list will automatically adjust. It's the best software available out there for a customizable menu plan. Not many other low carb or keto meal plans allow you the option to remove, add, start with a blank menu and create your own if you so wish. Learn More about our meal plans!
Keto Greek Chicken Salad Meal Prep
Greek Chicken Salad Meal Prep
- 2 large chicken breasts (544g)
- ½ large cucumber deseeded and chopped into cubes (162g)
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half (112g)
- ¼ small red onion thinly sliced (15g)
- 10 kalamata olives pitted and halved (30g)
- 1 tablespoon capers drained (9g)
- ½ cup green pepper deseeded and cubed (75g)
- 60 g feta cheese
- 3 tablespoon tzatziki
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Brush 1 tablespoon of the dressing over the chicken breasts. Option to flatten the chicken breasts a little with a rolling pin if super thick.
- Heat a greased griddle pan, or non stick frying pan, and cook the chicken for 3 - 4 minutes per side, or until golden and cooked through. Remove from the pan and allow to rest before slicing.
- Meanwhile make the Greek salad. Cut the cucumber into 4 halves. Scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon and discard. Chop the cucumber into small cubes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, olives, capers, green pepper and toss with the dressing. Add the feta and carefully toss again.
- Slice the chicken.
- Place the salad into your meal prep boxes and top with sliced chicken. Option to serve with tzatziki or yoghurt with a squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt.
- Seal with the lids and store in the fridge for 2 - 3 days.
Jo is the creative food photographer and stylist behind the healthy eating blog, Modern Food Stories. Jo's a testament that once you find the right approach for you, you can overcome chronic illness through the healing power of food. She believes the secret to radiant health starts and ends with a healthy gut so all her recipes are grain, gluten and refined sugar free. Many are also dairy-free.