Having a chocolate craving but trying to lose weight? Don't give in and grab a brownie or chocolate bar! Just make these and it will surely curb your cravings for a lot less fat and calories!
A reader asked me to adapt my original Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal to make it with chocolate to curb her cravings so that's exactly what I did. I needed them myself and they were so helpful to take the edge off a craving attack!
Add a little cream cheese on top like frosting and it's like a little cupcake!!
Other Personalized Oatmeal Recipes you might like:
- Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal with Individual Toppings
- Personal Sized Low Fat Protein Baked Oatmeal
- Personalized Baked Steel Cut Oat Cups
- PB & J Steel Cut Oat Cups
*This recipe is adapted from my Personalized Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups
Individual Chocolate Baked Oatmeal: Gluten & Dairy Free
- 1 egg
- 1 banana mashed
- 2 cups or 1 can pumpkin
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats* use certified gluten free oats if needed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 teaspoon baking powder* use gluten free if needed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon chocolate liquid stevia or ½ tablespoon powdered
- ½ cup chocolate chips* I used carob chips which are gluten & dairy free
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix egg, banana, pumpkin, water, and vanilla together in a bowl. Add in oats, cinnamon, cocoa, baking powder, salt, instant coffee, and stevia. Mix well with wet ingredients. Spray a 12 and 6 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups. Bake 35 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.
Weight Watchers Pointeaspoonlus: 3*