This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Having a chocolate craving but trying to lose weight? Don’t give in and grab a brownie or chocolate bar! Just make these and it will surely curb your cravings for a lot less fat and calories!
A reader asked me to adapt my original Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal to make it with chocolate to curb her cravings so that’s exactly what I did. I needed them myself and they were so helpful to take the edge off a craving attack!
Add a little cream cheese on top like frosting and it’s like a little cupcake!!
Other Personalized Oatmeal Recipes you might like:
- Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal with Individual Toppings
- Personal Sized Low Fat Protein Baked Oatmeal
- Personalized Baked Steel Cut Oat Cups
- PB & J Steel Cut Oat Cups
*This recipe is adapted from my Personalized Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Individual Chocolate Baked Oatmeal: Gluten & Dairy Free
- 1 egg
- 1 banana mashed
- 2 cups or 1 can pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats* use certified gluten free oats if needed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 teaspoon baking powder* use gluten free if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon chocolate liquid stevia or 1/2 tablespoon powdered
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips* I used carob chips which are gluten & dairy free
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix egg, banana, pumpkin, water, and vanilla together in a bowl. Add in oats, cinnamon, cocoa, baking powder, salt, instant coffee, and stevia. Mix well with wet ingredients. Spray a 12 and 6 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups. Bake 35 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.
To Freeze, store in an airtight container. Defrost overnight in refrigerator. Warm in microwave 45-60 seconds.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: 3*