All the things you love about pizza, but without the crust! These easy keto single serve crustless pizzas are perfect for a quick dinner on a busy night! Just 4 carbs per pizza!
Keto Crustless Pizza
This easy recipe will make you feel totally satisfied and is perfectly portioned for a single serving! Making a crustless pizza is a game changer when you need a quick meal and are trying to keep your daily carb intake down to a minimum.
Our single serve crustless pizzas are only 4 total carbs per serving!
What is Crustless Pizza?
What to Serve with Keto Crustless Pizza
How to Make Keto Crustless Pizza
Pepperoni, marinara sauce, basil, sweet red pepper, black pepper, olive and mozzarella cheese.
Preheat oven to 350F /180C / 160 fan.
Line the non-stick 5 inch individual pie dishes/mini tart tins (12 cm) with pepperoni making sure they overlap with no gaps.
Par bake for 4 - 5 minutes until part cooked.
Add the pizza sauce, chopped basil, peppers, olives and top with mozzarella.
Bake for a further 5 - 6 minutes until the cheese melts.
Option to finish under the broiler for 1 - 2 minutes until slightly golden and fully melty. Garnish with more black pepper and more basil.
Keto Crustless Pizza FAQs
Can I Freeze Keto Crustless Pizza?
Yes after cooking the crustless pizza, cool completely and cover with aluminum foil then place into a sealed container or plastic bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. To reheat, allow to thaw overnight and follow instructions below for reheating.
Can I change the sauce?
Yes if you want to replace the marinara sauce with something else that would be fine. I'd suggest my pesto as a great option or use my Alfredo sauce from this bacon chicken pizza recipe.
What should I add for spice?
I love to add pepperoncini to these pizza cups for a bit of spice with tang. I can’t take that much heat (I know I’m a weakling!) so just added 2, but feel free to add more if you’re a hottie! If you don’t like pepperoncini you can add a little chopped fresh red chili or chili flakes instead.
Can I add other meats to this crustless pizza?
Yes you can add any other protein you like. Just cook your ground sausage or ground beef or chicken before adding it into the filling with the sauce and cheese.
Don’t have pepperoni? Try these with slices of parma ham.
Are there any pizza chains that serve crustless pizza?
There really aren't many pizza chains that offer fat head dough or cauliflower pizza crust. If you do order pizza you will have to order some toppings you like then scrap it off the crust, which can be difficult and too tempting for most people.
Dominos has a Specialty chicken pizza option where they have replaced the dough with breaded white chicken and toppings.
Blaze pizza has a keto crust and cauliflower crust option as well as vegan cheese options.
How to Store Keto Crustless Pizza
I would allow the pizza to cool after cooking it then cover the dish you cooked it in and store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
How to Reheat Crustless Pizza
You can reheat the pizza by and preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and place under the broiling to finish melting the cheese.
Low Carb Keto Pizza Recipes
Keto Melty Single-Serve Crustless Pizza Cups
- 39 slices pepperoni 3 cm diameter slices
- 4.5 tablespoons Rao Homemade pizza sauce
- 4 grams basil leaves fresh, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper cracked, or to taste
- ½ red pepper diced small
- 8 green olives pitted and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F /180C / 160 fan
- Line the non-stick 5 inch individual pie dishes/mini tart tins (12 cm) with pepperoni making sure they overlap with no gaps. Par bake for 4 - 5 minutes until part cooked.
- Add the pizza sauce, chopped basil, peppers, olives and top with mozzarella. Bake for a further 5 - 6 minutes until the cheese melts. Option to finish under the broiler for 1 - 2 minutes until slightly golden and fully melty. Garnish with more black pepper and more basil.
- Storage: best fresh but if you like cold pizza and cheese, can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.