This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Easy Low Carb (Fat Head) Pizza dough is covered in Cheesy, Creamy Alfredo Sauce and topped with Chicken and Bacon for a divine, scrumptious gluten free meal the whole family will love!
This amazing pizza will win you’re family over to never wanting any take out pizza again! This is a much requested pizza of my kids and I believe it can be for your family as well.
My kids are foodies just like their momma! They know good food and they enjoy most everything I make for dinner at our house. Feeding my family organic ingredients as well as enjoying a lower carb life style is one of my priorities as a mother.
While my kids still enjoy plenty of carbohydrates, I often lean them toward a low carb life style simply because I believe it to be one of the best. Since I’m on a low carb diet, I serve one dinner meal and that is it. I’ve developed the “take it or leave it”, this is what’s for dinner method and it works like a charm in my home.
Partnering with Horizon Organic is an easy fit for me and my family. Using their delicious milk that my kids love makes it easy to create wholesome, delicious dinners. Alfredo sauce is a much loved favorite in my house. I make it often using rice pasta for the kids and low carb miracle noodles or zucchini noodles for myself. But today I’m sharing my favorite sauce on a pizza, because whose kids would resist pizza right?
The base of the recipe is of course the pizza dough. You can use whatever pizza dough you want but if you’ve never tried my low carb mozzarella dough, I would highly suggest it. The family will never notice it’s low in carbs and good for you. Seriously if it can pass my picky family testers, it will for yours.
Once the dough is precooked the rest comes quickly. I used cooked chicken I all ready had or buy a rotisserie chicken to make life a little easier. The Alfredo sauce comes together in minutes on the stove. Topped with some favorites like bacon and scallions and this hearty meal just needs a beautiful side salad to finish it off.
So the next time you wonder what to make for dinner and it’s a busy weeknight, I hope you try this delicious recipe for your family! Mine has given it rave reviews!
- You can use whatever dough for pizza you like but the nutrition info below is using my recipe which is linked.
- I used Horizon Organic 2% milk because that is what my kids like and use for making smoothies and with granola, but feel free to use their Whole Milk if that works best for your family.
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Pizza (Gluten Free, Nut Free)
- Low Carb Fat head mozzarella dough recipe
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional: cooked bacon scallions
- 1/4 cup Horizon Butter plus 1 tbsp
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cupHorizon Milk of choice I used 2%
- 1 cup Horizon Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 ounces 170g grated parmesan
- Once your dough is prepared set it aside to make the sauce.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, add the 1/4 cup butter, cream cheese, milk and cream on medium heat until boiling.
- Once boiling reduce heat to a simmer and continue to stir until the cream cheese is smooth through out.
- Add the seasonings once the sauce thickens which could take about 10 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat and pour in the grated parmesan and the remaining 1 tbsp butter.
- Pour half the sauce over the pizza and spread well.
- Cover with cooked chicken and remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Add bacon if desired and bake another minute.
- Top with scallions if desired to serve.
- Enjoy immediately!
Net Carbs: 5.1g
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.