This Luscious, Creamy, No- Bake Fresh Strawberry Cream Pie is Keto, Gluten Free, Grain Free, low carb and even nut free too!
Fresh Strawberry Cream Pie
No Bake ecipes are the joy of the spring and summer season for me. Fresh strawberries are in season and I love to use them when they are nice and ripe. You could certainly use another low carb berry of choice like raspberry, but my family loves strawberry. If you're into Blueberry I've got this awesome No Bake Blueberry Cream Pie!
Life a little easier when no oven time is needed and you just want to put together a pretty dessert for company or to take to a party.
Nut Free Low Carb Strawberry Pie
This pie is everything you want in a dessert. It's mouthwatering layers of crunchy crust, smooth sweet mousse, perfectly ripe strawberries and sweet sugar free vanilla whipped cream, make it one of those recipes your family will ask you to make over and over again. I make many of my recipes nut free using coconut flour or sesame and even sunflower since my youngest is allergic to tree nuts. You can definitely replace the sunflower seeds in the crust with a nut if you prefer.
The strawberries on top are not included in the nutritional info below as I went a little heavy on them for the pics and this would increase your carb content. Just a few will do for decoration when serving.
As long as you have a few kitchen appliances like a food processor or chopper of some sort and a KitchenAid mixer or handheld mixer, this recipe comes together quickly.
Did you know you can even make desserts in your slow cooker? I love doing that in the summer and have this yummy Blueberry Custard Cake you might love!
Low Carb Keto Strawberry Cream Pie
I love to WOW my friends and family when I make a pie like this and everyone is shocked when they taste it because they just can't believe it's made without sugar, low in carbs, and nut free too!
Love that, don't you?!
Low Carb No Bake Strawberry Cream Pie
Crust (First Layer)
Filling (Second Layer)
- 8 oz strawberries sliced
Topping (Last Layer)
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla liquid stevia
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Place all crust ingredients into a food processor and pulse until they are the consistency of fine crumbs. Grease a 10-inch springform pan. Spread crust ingredients onto the bottom of the pan.
- Place the water into a small saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin over it. Heat on low, stirring constantly until the gelatin completely dissolves. Allow to cool.
- Place all the remaining filling ingredients, except heavy cream, into the food processor and process until smooth. Remove and place this filling mixture into a stand mixer and add heavy cream. Combine, on high, until mixture is whipped. Slowly blend in the cooled gelatin for another minute. Spread this mixture onto the crust. Lay sliced strawberries over the filling.
- For the topping, pour the heavy cream into a stand mixer with Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops and blend until whipped. Taste and adjust Sweet Drops as needed. Smooth this over the strawberries. Refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours or overnight.