This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
You’d never know this Sugar Free Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is low carb, keto and made without sugar!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
There’s just something about ice cream in the summer that makes it tastier than any other time of year! Could be the heat of summer and the cold creaminess of ice cream, but whatever it is, we all want it! I don’t know anyone who isn’t a lover of ice cream, do you?!!! Making it sugar-free, and low carb makes it taste even better knowing it won’t spike your blood glucose and you can indulge without guilt!
Making use of fresh seasonal fruit like strawberries is why this recipe today will rock your ice cream world! Sweet strawberries pureed and swirled into cheesecake flavored ice cream will make your tongue do a happy dance!
You don’t have to make this swirl look, but it’s worth the little bit of effort to make it happen. If you decide to just mix the pureed strawberries into the cheesecake ice cream in the ice cream machine I won’t judge you for it! It will be pretty in pink!
Sugar Free Keto Sweeteners
This recipe was a winner with the whole family, picky kids and picky hubby who dislikes stevia! I used a combination ofSwerve which is erythritol and liquid berry stevia. He didn’t notice any aftertaste so even those of you who aren’t fans of stevia may like it as well! I’ve also added liquid Allulose when I updated this recipe because I’ve found it helps keep ice cream nice and soft. I’ve tried it in my Butter Pecan Ice Cream with great results.
Impress ALL you friends with this deliciousness, whether they are sugar free and low carb or not!
- You don’t need to use berry flavored stevia but it does enhance the strawberry flavor the best.
- If you don’t have Swerve and use another sugar free substitute, most other brands are sweeter than Swerve so I would suggest eliminating the stevia.
- Half & Half is half whole milk and half cream, equal parts.
Other Fabulous Ice Cream Recipes you might like:
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ice Cream– SugarFreeMom
- Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple Ice Cream– All Day I Dream About Food
- Tiramisu Popsicles– KetoDiet App
- Creamsicle Ice Cream– Maria Body Mind Health
- Pecan Praline Ice Cream– I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Sinful Chocolate Ice Cream– Low Carb So Simple
- Frozen Chocolate Roll– Nourished Caveman
- Coconut Ice Cream– Ditch the Carbs
- Peach Frozen Yogurt– Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Chocolate Sorbet-SugarFreeMom
- Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Cream– Low Carb Maven
- Coffee Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream– Sugar Free Mom
Low Carb Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Ice Cream
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Place the first 6 ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Place the softened cream cheese and half & half into a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend on high until incorporated. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into an ice cream machine and follow manufacturers instructions. Mine is a KitchenAid attachment and it took about 20 minutes before it was soft serve texture.
Drizzle in the set aside strawberry swirl mixture into the ice cream machine on low or stir in by hand. Reserve some for topping.
- Place ice cream into a 9 by 5 loaf pan, drizzle pureed strawberry over the top then freeze for 2-3 hours. If you reserved some of the pureed strawberry, keep it refrigerated until ready to serve over the ice cream.
Net Carbs: 5g
This recipe was first published in July 2016 and updated with video in July 2020.