This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Soft, moist, JUMBO sized and all made without sugar! A comforting breakfast or snack in the fall season, don’t you think?
This is an adapted recipe of my Pumpkin Spice muffins which have sucanat in them. They both are delicious so it is really your preference on which sweetener you like. I personally think you should make both and do a taste test on your family, that’s always fun. 🙂
You could certainly make these average in size and get about 16-18 but I didn’t feel like cleaning another pan so hence they are Gigantic!
- Nutrition Info is with no toppings
- You could sub stevia for honey, possibly 1/2 cup.
- You could most certainly sub the whole wheat flour for gluten free flour if needed.
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Sugar Free Jumbo Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia or 4-6 packets or 2 teaspoons liquid
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1- 15 ounce can solid packed pure pumpkin or 2 cups
- 1 cup milk 1%
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: nuts chocolate chips, raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 12 capacity muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices and stevia in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, applesauce, pumpkin and milk.
- Add optional nuts and raisins if desired.
- Mix wet with dry to combine.
- Pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until toothpick in center comes out clean.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 5*