If you’re a chocolate lover, this decadent Keto, Nut Free, Low Carb Chocolate Espresso Bundt Cake will be your most favorite dessert ever! Perfect for Mother’s Day or any special occasion!
Chocolate Bundt Cake
There’s just something about chocolate that makes most people happy. I’m one of them! Anything chocolate and I’m in! I’m pretty much "a piece of dark chocolate a day" kind of girl, so this amazing bundt cake is what my dreams are made of! With a hint of espresso it takes that chocolate flavor to another level.
Using coconut flour is a fabulous way to make a keto, but nut free option for all those with nut allergies. My youngest has a tree nut allergy, so when a special keto cake like this is made nut free, and he can enjoy it with others, he's happy and that makes me happy as mom.
This beautiful cake was created by one of my fabulous recipe creators, Naomi Sherman. She is constantly impressing me with her creations for my website. She's created some amazing recipes like this Chicken Mushroom Casserole, Crispy Sesame Chicken Fingers, and this Creamy Chicken Thyme Soup!
This will be a stunning keto dessert to showcase on my Mother's Day table! Who knows, it may even shock some of your non low carb non keto family to decide to try this way of eating!
If you love recipes like this for yourself and family, you might be interested in my meal planning membership. Weekly low carb keto dinner meal plan sent to your inbox every Friday with shopping list. The best part about my meal planning feature is that if you aren't interested in one of the dinner meals you can swap it out for something else! You can even change serving sizes and the shopping list will adjust! It pretty amazing software and I hope you'll take advantage of it. You can have a sustainable low carb/keto lifestyle when you're well prepared and planning meals is the key! LEARN MORE TODAY!
Keto Chocolate Bundt Cake
Keto Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a heatproof bowl, along with the butter and the espresso.
- Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water, being careful not to let the water touch the bowl, and let it warm through, stirring until the butter and chocolate are both melted, and all ingredients are combined.
- Add the Sukrin Gold and the vanilla extract and stir until dissolved. Remove the bowl from the heat and beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Sift the coconut flour, cocoa and baking powder together into a small bowl and then add to the chocolate mixture. Stir briskly until combined with no lumps.
- The mixture will look quite runny, but don’t panic. Leave to sit in the bowl for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 300° F. Grease and line a standard bundt cake tin and pour the batter in.
- Bake for 60 minutes until just set in the center. Remove and allow to cool in the pan before turning out onto a cake rack and serving. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Naomi is the force behind Naomi Sherman | Food Creative. She is passionate about recipe development, food photography and styling. An accomplished home cook who was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease eight years ago, Naomi started to explore the connection between healthy, whole food and her symptoms, and a new love was born. She fiercely believes that what you put in your body is one of the most important factors for your physical, and mental, wellbeing.