Sugar Free No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars made grain free, low carb and gluten free.
Love it? Hate It?
Whether you embrace it or not, it's here to stay. One can never be completely free from technology, unless you choose to put away all devices, TV, phone and make an escape to a cabin in the woods with nothing else to do but be present.
Then there's the whole social media aspect of technology which is a must as a full time blogger.
So sometimes I want to escape it all.
I want to escape, but I don't really want to, if you know what I mean.
I love social media. I love technology, but some days.......
Life gets to be so busy with the family and it can get overwhelming, all the tasks and jobs done daily just to maintain your presence.
Maybe I just need a vacation.
These lemon cheesecake bars remind me of lazy summer days and picnics and pool parties.
Yep. That is what I've been dreaming of lately.
So although I can't take a vacation any time soon, I will make recipes that bring me there in my mind.
And this is one of them.
Creamy, lemony, soft and luscious with a crumbly light coconut-y crust all in one bite.
Let this dessert bring to you happy thoughts and dreams of warm weather and lazy days with friends and families!
- My youngest has a tree nut allergy so I can't use almond flour but that would be a good choice if you don't have sesame flour. The only reason I even tried sesame was because I ran out of sunflowers, but I love the flavor of how this crust came out.
- If you don't have Swerve for the crust, another sugar free granulated sweetener will work or a baking blend of stevia perhaps.
- If you don't have lemon liquid stevia I would suggest getting some, use the link provided for a discounted price through iherb.com. You could sub another liquid sweetener of choice but I don't know any that might be sugar free. I prefer liquid stevia in desserts that require a smooth, creamy texture as opposed to a granulated or powdered stevia.
Other NO BAKE Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Coconut Cream Lime Cheesecake
- Mini Citrus Cheesecake Bites
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse Pie
- Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Sugar Free No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- ½ cup lemon juice about 3
- 1 envelope gelatin or 1 ½ teaspoon
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon liquid stevia
Place the crust ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined.
Pour into a 9 by 13 pan.
Spread and pat down to make an even layer on the bottom.
Pour the lemon juice into a small sauce pan.
Stir in the gelatin and bring to a boil.
Stir the mixture until dissolved and remove from heat to cool for 10 minutes.
Place the remaining ingredients into a stand mixer.
Blend on high until mixture is thoroughly combined and the heavy cream starts to become whipped in texture.
Slowly add the cooled gelatin into the stand mixture and blend on low for just a minute to combine.
Pour this evenly over the crust layer.
Add some grated lemon zest over the top of desired.
Refrigerate uncovered for 2-3 hours to set.
Cut into 24 squares and enjoy!