This Easy Cloud Bread French Toast is keto, low carb, sugar-free, gluten free, grain free, nut free, but best of all, tastes so much like a traditional French Toast, you'll never feel deprived again!
Maybe a little old French Toast recipe is quite basic.
Maybe you've made it one hundred million times anyway.
But maybe, just maybe, you've never tried it using my Low Carb Cloud Bread Loaf?
Fluffy French Toast
I knew it had to happen.
As soon as the hubby had tried a slice of my new loaf bread recipe he immediately said, make Some French Toast please!!
So I did. And he was right. Most awesome Low Carb French Toast. EVER!
Best Cloud Bread
Melts in your mouth. Every bite is worth savoring.
Light. Airy. Fluffy. With a little crust on the edges.
Perfectly perfect, at least to me anyway, and hopefully to you as well!
You can even slice these in half and call them French Toast Sticks which my little guy wanted.
No forks required and just the right size for little fingers to hold and dip!
It may be the simplest recipe I've ever shared here on the blog, BUT the pics alone should make you want to try it as badly as I wanted to eat these when taking their pics!
My other cloud bread recipes you might like:
- Pumpkin Cloud Bread Loaf
- Cloud Bread Texas Toast
- Cloud Bread Waffles
- Cloud Bread Hot Dog Rolls
- Cloud Bread Apple Danish
- Cloud BreadGrilled Cheese
Last Day to enter this giveaway! Look at all these amazing products! Over $200 worth of amazing products to use in my new cookbook! You'll certainly be ready for the holiday season with all these products and my cookbook. It's an incredible bundle of goodies! Enter this Giveaway Here!
Cloud Bread French Toast
Low Carb Cloud Bread French Toast
- 8 slices Low Carb Cloud Bread Loaf (remove garlic and onion powder)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Swerve granulated sweetener or another sugar-free granulated sweetener you prefer
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Optional toppings: Sukrin Fiber Gold syrup and fresh raspberries I used Driscoll's
- In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs, cream, sweetener, cinnamon, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt together.
- Place one or two pieces of loaf bread and let soak a minute before flipping over to other side.
- Heat butter on medium high heat and once it's melted add the soaked French Toast slices as many as you can fit into your skillet. I was able to do two patches, 4 slices at a time.
- Toast on each side for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm topped with some Sukrin Gold sugar free syrup and fresh raspberries!
- The syrup you see in the pictures is Sukrin Fiber Gold and sugar-free.
- You don't have to use Swerve sweetener but I do feel it needs some sweetness to make it taste authentic of a French Toast. I would suggest vanilla liquid stevia as a good option, maybe ½ teaspoon mixed into the cream.
- The butter is included in the nutrition info. You could also use coconut oil if you need it dairy free. A fabulous dairy free butter option I like is Earth Balance.
- For those needing dairy-free, the Cloud Bread Loaf will need to be adjusted since it contains sour cream.
- PLEASE NOTE: The recipe for the Cloud Bread Loaf is for savory which has onion and garlic powders in it. Please eliminate for this sweet recipe, adding in some ground cinnamon and vanilla extract to the loaf instead.
- Net Carbs: 2g
- This recipe was originally posted in April 2016 and updated with video in September 2019.