This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream that’s sugar free, low carb, egg free and low calorie too? Who could say no to that?!!
Soft serve and creamy is what this ice cream is all about! Little specks of delicious vanilla bean and you’ve got a great easy single serving dessert any time you want! Of course you could share and each of you only get a half cup, but why when this is low carb, so low in calories you can eat the whole cup yourself!
Only 120 calories!!!
I finally bought a real whole vanilla bean for the first time over our vacation away in NH. I found 3 pods for only $6.50!!! That was a steal and I knew exactly what I wanted to do, make some real vanilla bean ice cream! It’s my fav. I know some of you or the majority of you are chocolate ice cream lovers but I promise I will adapt this recipe for you, but first you must give vanilla a try!
If you need a chocolate fix just add some homemade sugar free magic shell on top!
Like I said this is a single serving or for 2 for a reason. I can’t have too much of it in my house so a small portion is better so no left overs are lurking in my freezer if you know what I mean. It’s low carb and low cal but I certainly can’t show my kids it’s ok to eat ice cream every night even when it is healthy right?
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Sugar Free Vanilla Bean Ice Cream- Low Carb & Egg Free
- 1/2 cup Half & Half half whole milk, half heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 vanilla bean pod or use 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 droppers full vanilla liquid stevia
- pinch salt
- Pour half and half and almond milk into a blender.
- Slice the vanilla bean down the middle with a paring knife.
- Using the side of the knife scrape the inside of the vanilla bean pod and add that and rest of ingredients to blender.
- Once blended add mixture to an ice cream machine and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Mine was ready in 15 minutes. Enjoy immediately. Serves 1.
Weight Watchers Points+: 3*