April 29- May 6, 2012
Here are the past weeks recipes/articles posted:
- Zucchini Frittata
- Peanut Butter Banana Chia Smoothie
- Coconut Curry Chicken with Broccoli and Brown Rice
- Dairy Free Mango Pudding
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dairy Free "Ice Cream"
- Chocolate Hardening Sauce a.k.a. Magic Shell
- The Facts About Maple Syrup
And upcoming recipes for this week planned, hopefully 🙂
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken
- Marinated London Broil
- Steak & Blue Cheese Salad
- Warm Italian Potato Salad
- Some new snack or dessert; don't know what it will be yet, hehehee but it will be good!
- Q&A Saturday: The Facts about Xylitol
Sunday Funday Facts
- I'm juggling 3 kids with fevers today, no fun.
- I accomplished a 10 mile hike with my oldest boyscout and carried his backpack for the last 2 miles along with my own. What we do for our kids right?
- I became the coolest mom of the year this week when I made homemade Magic Shell!
- This week I ran out of my favorite soy milk creamer from Trader Joe's so I tried almond milk and soy milk in my coffee. Hated it, which made me grumpy.
- Lite coconut milk did not work for me either.....sigh....
- I can't seem to watch any serious tv shows as they are giving me bad dreams. So I'm sticking with Modern Family, Up All Night, Two & Half Men, and another one with Tim Allen and 3 daughters but I can't remember the name, LOL!
- New obsession- Trader Joe's Almond Butter made with sea salt, totally yummy with a banana!
- Healthy cravings I must have each day- oranges, carrots, English cucumbers and apples with nut butter!
- 23 more days left for our homeschool year to be complete, but who's counting? 🙂
- Happy Sunday to you!