These Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups are Gluten, dairy, nut and sugar free!
A breakfast that tastes like cake? Yep! Shredded carrots are throughout these little oatmeal cups with the sweetness of a bit of crushed pineapple, perfect combination!
No flour is needed or dairy for these personal sized baked oatmeal. If there are no allergies in your family like mine, then of course you can go ahead and add some chopped nuts if you like!
Give them a few minutes to rest before removing them from the muffin pan. Using silicone muffin liners will reduce sticking, but if you have a great nonstick muffin pan, just spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray and they should easily pop out.
My kiddies aren’t fans of carrot cake so they have no idea what they are missing! But the hubby is and he loved them as did I! More for us!
My kids enjoy my Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal recipe that allows us to customize with toppings for each of them to pick what they like. Kids like choices, but they’re still gonna eat their oatmeal so mom wins!
I like mine topped with a bit of cream cheese, Yummo!
Other baked oatmeal recipes you might like:
- Individual Steel Cut Oat Cups [Pre-Soaked]
- Individual Chocolate Baked Oatmeal: Gluten & Dairy Free
- Individual Peanut Butter Banana Jelly Filled Baked Oatmeal
- Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal with Individual Toppings: Gluten & Sugar Free
- Personal Sized Low Fat Protein Baked Oatmeal: No Sugar Added & Cholesterol Free
- 1 cup rolled oats*
- 1/2 cup oat flour (grind your own rolled oats for flour)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia
- pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 medium carrots, grated (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup crushed canned pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the first 8 dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs, oil and extract.
- Mix the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Stir in the carrots and pineapple until combined.
- Spray a 12 capacity muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- Pour evenly into each muffin cup.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden and a toothpick in center comes out clean.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: 4*