This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy Sunday to you! Here’s what we’re having this coming week! Always could change, but for the most part a good plan for the week ahead. At least having an idea of the meats that need to be taken out of the freezer the night before is better than having no idea at 5 pm with a hungry family right? I can’t afford take out with my family of five nor do I want to take IN all those extra calories for take out food!
Hope you have a fabulous, healthy week to come! Blessing to you! (((HUGS))) Brenda
- Muffins from Trader Joe’s (cubscout camping)
- Spinach, Bacon, egg quiche cups
- Nut Free Granola with yogurt
- cereal, berries-2x
- Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal with Individual Toppings -2x (freeze the rest)
- Blueberry Banana Bread
- Left over chicken & meatballs from the camping trip, yeah!
- Frittata sandwiches/plain frittata with just cheese for kids, raw carrots/cucumbers
- Baked Stuffed Flounder, Quick risotto
- Taco stuffed peppers/ use mixture for tacos for kiddies
- left overs
- Parents night out! Kiddies at a karate party!
- Marinated London Broil, Italian Style Pasta salad