Holiday Chocolate Bark!! You’ve surely heard of it or seen it right? Usually made with chocolate chips or a bar, melted, topped with nuts or dried fruit. Especially wonderful is the fact no baking is required!
Now you can have it made without added sugars!
Using my recipe for Dark Chocolate Chunks naturally sweetened with stevia, one piece can be yours for a mere 51 calories!
You can add whatever your heart desires. Chopped nuts would be fabulous, but since my boys wouldn’t be able to eat it I opted for roasted sunflower seeds and dried cranberries.
At Whole Foods I found dried cranberries sweetened with apple juice instead of sugar! Made my day!
Once hardened, break into pieces and enjoy some or keep refrigerated in an airtight container.
Servings: 50 pieces* Calories per serving:51* Fat: 5g* Cholesterol: 0mg* Sodium: 10mg* Carbs: 3g* Fiber: 1g* Sugars: 1g* Protein: 1g* Points+: 2*
*For a refined sugar free version of this recipe using already prepared chocolate chips, check here!
- 8 ounces unsweetened 100% cacao baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons powdered stevia
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, apple juice sweetened
- 1/2 cup roasted salted sunflower seeds
- Melt your baking chocolate and coconut oil together in a bowl, about 1 minute in microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Add powdered stevia and whisk together.
- Refrigerate bowl of chocolate for about 15-20 minutes until thicker.
- Pour chocolate sauce onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Evenly sprinkle toppings.
- Freeze for an hour or until set.
- Break into uneven pieces.
- Keep frozen or refrigerated until ready to serve.