This Paleo Pecan Pumpkin Pie Fudge is made dairy free, sugar free and low carb! This can also easily be nut free if needed by removing the pecans. And I’ve also discovered the best kept secret to breaking a weight loss plateau!
This my friends is it.
This my friends is my very last pumpkin recipe for this year.
Are you sad or happy about this?
I for one am ready to move on to other things, like gingerbread, cranberries and cookies, lots of cookies!
I think I saved the best for last.
This recipe is creamy without dairy.
It’s tastes like pumpkin pie in bar form.
With or without the pecans it’s a winner!
Of course I will be making pumpkin recipes for Thanksgiving this year, but I won’t be posting any more on my blog, just becuase I’ve got too many holiday-ish (I love my made up word), recipes waiting to be made!
We recently just moved out to the country and I have not even touched the oven.
Thank God for my momma and some good friends who delivered meals!
Oh and I’ve discovered the BEST KEPT SECRET TO BREAK THROUGH A WEIGHT LOSS PLATEAU!!!! NO HUNGER, NO NEED TO GO TO A GYM!!
JUST MOVE TO ANOTHER PLACE! So simple and so exhausting you’ve got no time to eat and won’t be hungry anyway! I have lost 4 pounds in a week without trying! It’s a Micracle I tell you, I’m not complaining. Well, maybe a little complaining about all the boxes that still need to be unpacked and the issue that I can’t seem to sleep past 4:15am for some reason.
But overall, it’s been a good move and thankfully since this recipe is no bake, I can actually make it without trying too hard or having to use an electric stove and oven! After 18 years of a gas stove it’s going to take some getting used to. So as long as I can prolong that I will, ha ha!
- You don’t have to use stevia but I think it works better than any granulated sugar free sweetener in no bake recipes such as this.
- If you can find or have on hand pumpkin pie spice than you can eliminate all the spices I used and use 2 teaspoons of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pumpkin puree is not pumpkin pie filling, it has no sugar and can be found in a can.
- Serves: 12
- Serving size: 2 pieces
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 10.7g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3g
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- If your coconut butter is too hard, place jar, without cover, in the mircowave for 30 seconds, stir well and it should be soft enough to scoop to measure.
- Place a piece of parchment, let it hang over edges for easy removal, into an 8 x 8 pan.
- Place all ingredients into a stand mixer and blend until smooth. Spread this into the pan.
- Top with optional pecans if desired.
- Refrigerate until hardened, about 1 hour. Remove from pan onto a cutting board. Slice into 24 pieces.
- Keep refrigerated. When ready to serve allow fudge to sit out on counter to soften, about 30 minutes.