Here’s a sugar-free, low carb chocolate chia pudding that is ready to eat in 10 minutes!
Some of you have been waiting and waiting for me to adapt and remake my chocolate almond chia pudding as it needed a 3-4 hours or overnight fridge time in order to be eaten. Once I made the Vanilla Chia Pudding I knew I had to remake this one!
Who wants to wait 3 hours for a healthy treat? NOT I! This one is just as delish, if not even better, than the vanilla one as it’s CHOCOLATE!!!
Topped with whipped cream or canned coconut milk (the cream only part on top) and some cacao nibs, BOOM! Delicious, healthy, full of fiber and FAST!
The chia softens, gels up and fills you up too so you’ll be one satisfied happy person after enjoying this snack!
Notes on Recipe:
- If you don’t have chocolate stevia you can use plain or vanilla flavored or even powdered, try 2 packets.
- Serves: 2
- Serving size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 215
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Fiber: 16g
- Protein: 7g
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon chocolate liquid stevia
- Whisk cocoa powder into almond milk.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour mixture into two servings glasses.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes until set.
- Top with coconut milk or whipped cream coconut milk and cacoa nibs if desired.