This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Here’s a dairy free sugar free pudding snack that has 14 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein! Not bad right? It’s perfect when you have a milk intolerance and can’t do regular puddings!
And who doesn’t want more fiber and protein when it comes to snacking? Yes please!
Chia seeds are a little healthy seed that actually gel up nicely when mixed with a liquid. They are great substitutes for eggs in recipes as well. They keep things nice and moist in baked goods and are perfect for a quick snack like this pudding.
I’ve made this recipe a few times and each time I changed the amount of chia and almond milk because I wanted a thick consistency and I wanted it to set up quickly. I didn’t want a recipe for a snack that needed 3 hours to set up in the fridge or overnight. I mean when you are wanting a snack who wants to wait that long right? I’ve linked my chocolate almond chia pudding below and that’s a great recipe but not as thick as this one. I will be adapting it soon but it sure is chocolatey if that’s what your looking for.
You can also use whatever milk you like but the nutrition info is based on the milk I used in this recipe. In many of my recipes the sweetener you prefer can be interchanged with the stevia. I prefer stevia and love the flavor of the vanilla liquid in this recipe.
Other Recipes you might like:
- Dairy Free Chocolate Almond Pudding
- Mango Pudding, Diary Free
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Oats
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Dairy Free Sugar Free Vanilla Chia Pudding
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia*
- Optional: Dairy Free Whipped Cream
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
- Top with some whipped cream if desired.
* You can adjust this amount and start with 1/4 teaspoon then increase and taste it to get the sweetness you prefer. 1 teaspoon makes it quite sweet.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: 4*