This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Here’s a Healthier Halloween Treat; Sweet and Salty Chocolate Popcorn Bark has only 3 ingredients and is made without added sugar!
Let’s face it, with Halloween right around the corner, it’s all about treats. But trying to keep the treats on the healthier side and still looking just as good as the regular refined sugary treats the kids want, is where this recipe fits in perfectly!
Serving fruit at a Halloween party or to bring to the children’s school for a party, or cub scouts or dance class isn’t going to work, not for my kids anyway. They want something chocolaty at this time of year. Now of course I’m all for having healthy options at all parties for the kids, but this time of year they just really want some chocolate if you know what I mean.
This quick and easy treat is made with 3 simple ingredients and two are found at your local CVS!
Made with my favorite brand of sugar-free chocolate chips sweetened with stevia from the brand Lily’s, these little festive bundles of love are low in calories, have a good amount of fiber, and are low in natural sugar.
All it takes is a minute or two to melt the chocolate and toss with the rest of the ingredients and about an hour to harden in the fridge. Literally the fastest prep time for a kid friendly party snack!
My kids were thrilled with these and loved the sweet little fruit bites and salty combo from the popcorn. I’m happy that I can find healthy options at my local CVS and can make a lower sugar treat for Halloween that my kids are excited about!
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Popcorn Bark
- 6 cups CVS ABound Light Popcorn
- 4 1 ounce packages CVS Abound Superfruit Baobab fruit bites
- 9 ounces Lily's Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl combine popcorn and 3 packages of Babao bites.
- Melt chocolate chips for 1 minute in the microwave or heat in a small pot on the stove over low heat. Stir until smooth.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn and fruit bites.
- Toss until well coated then lay close together on the baking pan. Sprinkle the last package of the Babao bites over the popcorn for color.
- Refrigerate for one hour then break into pieces and serve in paper cupcake liners.
This post is sponsored by CVS. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I enjoy working with!