These Easy Keto Brownie Jars are low carb, gluten free and dairy free and make a delicious dessert any day of the week!
When the chocolate cravings come, these Easy Keto Chocolate Brownie Jars will be your savior! Bite sized and super delicious, so satisfying you won’t over eat. You can totally still have your cake and eat it on keto and you’ll also stay on track with your weight loss goals. The brownies freeze well so you can make up a few jars and then freeze the rest for when the chocolate cravings strike again!
Chocolate brownies are my favorite and I love that these are dairy free especially for my daughter who seems to be having issues with dairy. These are also great to have frozen then warm for 30 seconds in the microwave to thaw and enjoy. Keeping a stash in the freezer is a fantastic way to keep from being tempted for high carb treats.
Valentine's day is tomorrow and I don't often go out with my husband, but we do like something to indulge in, so these brownie jars are perfect. My kiddies will always be hoping for a special treat as well.
Yes I know Valentine's day isn't supposed to be about the kids, but hey, my kids would be really sad if I didn't have a little something special for them.
Other Chocolate Desserts you might like:
In other news, in case you've not noticed, I've had some help around here lately. I'm in the midst of finishing up my cookbook and my deadline is looming! I've added Jo Harding from Modern Food Stories to the Sugar Free Team. You can read more about her below the recipe and check out her website as well. I'm thrilled to be able to still offer great keto recipes for my website. I'll be back developing recipes as soon as this cookbook is complete!
If you love recipes like this for yourself and family, you might be interested in my meal planning membership. Weekly low carb keto dinner meal plan sent to your inbox every Friday with shopping list. The best part about my meal planning feature is that if you aren't interested in one of the dinner meals you can swap it out for something else! You can even change serving sizes and the shopping list will adjust! It pretty amazing software and I hope you'll take advantage of it. You can have a sustainable low carb/keto lifestyle when you're well prepared and planning meals is the key! LEARN MORE TODAY!
Easy Keto Brownie Jars (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Easy Keto Brownie Jars
- 3.5 ounces 85% dark chocolate or 100 grams
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup Swerve confectioners or 120 grams
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 6-10 drops chocolate liquid stevia optional
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or 32 grams
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¾ cup ground almonds or 75 grams
- ¼ cup coconut flour or 30 grams
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- To serve 1200g coconut yogurt (100g per serve)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 25 x 17 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl or glass jug on top of small pan filled with a cup of water over a medium heat. When melted remove from the heat.
- Add the eggs, erythritol, almond milk and optional stevia. Mix to combine. Stir through the melted chocolate and almond butter.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients (cacao powder, chia, almond and coconut flours, baking powder, vanilla and salt.) Mix with a hand whisk until smooth.
- Pour into your lined baking tray and spread to the edges with a palate knife.
- Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes until soft. Drain off any oil. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Don’t over cook as the keto chocolate brownies will continue to firm up as it cools.
- Cut into 24 bitesized squares and top with yogurt, whipped cream, or keto ice-cream.