These Scrumptious Keto Pecan Pie Brownies are the best of both worlds! Fantastic Fudgey Brownies topped with Pecan Pie Filling! Gluten Free, Low Carb, Sugar Free!
'Tis the season for all things pumpkin, but instead of sharing another pumpkin recipe, I decided it was time to emphasis another fabulous player in the season of fall and that is, Pecans!
Pecan pie is one of my favorite Thanksgiving pies so I thought adding that filling on top of another one of my favorite treats, my fudgey brownies would be a match made in heaven, and I was right! I hope you think so as well!
It takes a little more work than just making brownies, but I will say it is every bit worth it. While the brownies are baking you make the easy pecan pie filling in a bowl and once the brownies are finished in the oven, top with the pecan topping and bake a little longer. Just something special about a nutty brownie that I love!
Even if you're not much of a pecan fan, you could easily swap out the pecans with walnuts or another nut of your choice. But I couldn't let this fall season go by without showcasing my love for pecans and brownies.
Other pecan recipes you might love:
- Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Pecan Snowballs
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Bacon Pecan Pie Bars
- Candied Bourbon Pecans
Keto Pecan Pie Brownies
Keto Pecan Pie Brownies
- 8 ounces sugar free chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla stevia
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Swerve Brown Sugar Sub
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 ounce chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter over low heat on the stove or microwave for 1-2 minutes and stir until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add oil, eggs, yolk, vanilla extract, stevia and cream to a stand mixer and mix until combined.
- Slowly pour the melted chocolate in the mixer while on low speed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
- Line an 8.5 inch square baking pan with parchment paper and pour batter in and bake for 20 minutes. While it's baking make the pecan pie topping.
Pecan Pie Topping
- Melt the butter over low heat in a sauce pan on stove or microwave 1-2 minutes until melted. Stir in the Swerve brown sugar, cinnamon, eggs, vanilla and salt. Once all combined stir in the chopped pecans until well coated.
- Once the brownies are out of the oven, pour this topping evenly over the brownies and bake for another 20-30minutes or until the center topping is almost set but still a bit jiggly.
- Allow to cool 1 hour before slicing.